Unlimited Comprehensive and Proactive Support - Remote and On-site
For total peace of mind, the Complete IT Support service provides proactive support by monitoring your workstations, servers, printers and other devices 24/7. Everything will be covered, so there are no extra bills.
Our team provide a comprehensive Support Desk solution that goes above and beyond the technical, delivering real time and proactive monitoring, monthly reporting, guaranteed and regular business visits. This is essential to keep your IT infrastructure running smoothly as your business needs change and develop.
Using our unique software we will monitor your systems 24/7, identifying problems before they become a service affecting issue. Contacting our Service Desk couldn’t be easier – either call, email or for the fastest response use our ticketing system via our Support Desk website – day or night. Site visits are included where faults cannot be resolved remotely.
Complete IT Support at a glance:
- Unlimited remote support during office hours (09:00 – 17:00)
- Access to a team of highly skilled and qualified technical engineers
- Site visits included for all problems that cannot be fixed remotely
- Software Support
- Pre-Existing Issues covered
- Proactive network management
- Inclusive scheduled site visits
- System Monitoring
- Monthly Reporting
- Housekeeping Visits
- Unlimited remote support during office hours (09:00 – 17:00).
- Users can contact us via email, telephone or via the helpdesk website.
- We use a remote access service which allows our engineers to connect to the problematic desktop or server, and fix it without having to visit your office.
Where faults cannot be resolved remotely site visits are included up to 4 hours per month and thereafter will be charged at preferential rates. This is £40 per hour in office hours and £60 per hour out of hours in comparison to £90/£120 for non-contract clients.
- 15 minute response to support requests
- 4 hour resolution target to support requests
- 8 hour onsite target when faults are identified as non-repairable remotely
Software troubleshooting is included for the following products:
- Microsoft Server products
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems - Windows XP and Later
- Microsoft Office Suite - Office 2000 and Later
- Internet Explorer - IE7 and Later
- Firefox - FF11 and later
- Thunderbird - TB11 and later
- OpenOffice - Oo3 and later
Excludes user training and advanced configuration.
As a contract client you will be entitled to preferential project work rates. Project work is scheduled remote or onsite work which is not a support issue. It involves the change, configuration or development of the network. The following items are classed as project work:
- Group policy changes
- Installation and configuration of hardware or software
- Server replacement
- Office moves
- Configuration of software e.g. Sharepoint set up
- Architecture redesign (e.g. routing changes, domain changes, etc)
- Auditing/PCI Compliance/SOX
- Disaster Recovery planning
All standard network equipment covered for troubleshooting, configuration and availability including Printer, Fax, Scanner, Access Point, UPS, back up device. Separate cover is available for the following items:
- VPN installation/Maintenance
- Layer 2 and layer 3 switches
- Back Up (remote or local management)
Excludes hardware parts.
Subject to our Fair Usage Policy this covers configuration management of the following:
- Login Scripts
- Distribution Lists
- Security Groups
- Internet Security
- Anti Virus
- All standard Windows Domain Features
An engineer onsite at your office for half a day every month specifically dedicated to network-housekeeping activities. This can be used to clear up any minor issues or changes that you require. If you have no current issues the engineer will follow a schedule of general system maintenance including the following:
- Disk clean up
- System Patches
- Required Updates
Proactive monitoring of the hardware and operating system allowing us to pre-empt and prevent problems, meaning greater uptime and increased productivity. Our monitoring software automatically generates support tickets to instantly log errors and place them in the ticketing queue.
Standardised monitoring of the following:
- Event Log Critical Errors
- Anti-virus updates and services
- Disk space
- CPU Usage
- Memory Usage
- Network Usage
- Hardware Changes
- Exchange monitoring
Our pricing is based on a simple and attractive single cost per device:
- £15 per workstation (PC/laptop) per month
- £100 per server per month
- £6 per mobile device per month (iPhone, Andriod, Blackberry)
Other equipment such as your router, managed layer2/layer3 switch, and your firewall can be covered under this service level. Please tell us your requirements.